At Central Jersey Urgent Care of Eatontown NJ we take Coronavirus symptoms seriously and want you protected from the sudden impact from the Coronavirus. Below is some information on the Coronavirus and what to watch out for. The below information was obtained from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services and Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus cases. The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
- Shortness of breath
Preventing or Spreading The Coronavirus
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like coronavirus disease 2019. Everyone has a role to play in getting ready and staying healthy.
Practice everyday preventive behaviors
- Stay home when sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water
- Clean frequently touched surfaces
- Do not put your hands in your mouth
Below are some useful links to help prevent Coronavirus.
- Preventing Coronavirus Virus at Home
- Preventing Coronavirus Virus at Work
- Preventing Coronavirus Virus in Schools
- 10 things you can do to manage your health at home
- Self-Quarantine Guidelines
- What to do when you are sick with the coronavirus